Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
We now have an opportunity for an a Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our head office finance team in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Accountant your role will be to provide supervision in the administration of the accounts payable functions of CPL.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team to receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verifies that invoices comply with CPL financial and authorisation policies and procedures.
- Entry of Accounts Payable supplier invoices to ensure all invoices are prepared and processed on a timely basis.
- Follows established procedures for processing supplier payments, via EFT, cheque and credit card as required.
- Completion of reconciliations for accounts payable balance sheet items
- Managing CPL’s credit cards and automated reconciliation system.
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar supervisory/team leadership role in Accounts Payable
- Experience working with a purchase ordering system
- Highly effective coaching and mentoring skills – ability to lead a team to achieve dept targets
- Strong attention to detail and solid organisation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to great customer service
- Utilising skills and knowledge to improve current purchasing processes
- Full-time, permanent role with high growth NFP organisation, ASAP Start!
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Modern, new offices
- Easy access to Central train station and public transport
- Salary packaging benefits
Applications to close by Thursday 5th December 2019 - unless filled earlier.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 882016.