Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 25 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
In this fast paced role you will be providing valuable and timely administrative support and customer service within a client focused, friendly and supportive work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration duties – supporting Regional Managers and General Manager
- System administration including data entry and exporting reports, gathering statistics and completing research
- First point of contact for our clients by phone
- Office duties such as purchase order processing, raising invoices, processing travel bookings
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar role, in the community, health or employment services sector
- Can-do attitude!
- Calm and well organised approach to your work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Competency with database systems, financial & records management systems
- Competitive salary with salary packaging
- Fast paced, friendly work environment
- Internal training and development available
Applications to close by Friday 31st January 2020, unless filled prior.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Brothers on 07 3358 8058, quoting Ref No. 887359.