This role will assist in the provision of services to CPL clients and their families by ensuring all administrative requirements of an effective office are performed.
In this new role as Administration Assistant, you'll work with CPL teams who provide support to people with a disability at our Rockhampton centres. Operating in a busy environment your main duty will be to provide reception and day to day clerical and administrative support to the teams.
- Excellent customer service skills!
- Excellent phone manner and vibrant personality
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Experience and strong skills in general office administration functions
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Permanent, full-time role - ASAP Start!
- Salary packaging options
- Employee benefits program
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Leading not-for-profit organisation
Applications closes on 24th January unless filled prior!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 886344.