Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 25 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
In this fast paced role you will be providing valuable and timely administrative support and customer service within a client focused, friendly and supportive work environment. You will have the opportunity to undertake a traineeship completing a Certificate 3 in Business Administration whilst working full time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General administration duties – supporting the team!
- System administration including data entry and exporting reports.
- First point of contact for our clients both by phone and face to face.
- Office duties such as filing, purchase order processing, stationery orders, archiving etc.
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar role, in the community, health or employment services sector
- Can-do attitude!
- Calm and well organised approach to your work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Competency with database systems, financial & records management systems
- Competitive salary with salary packaging
- Fast paced, friendly work environment
- Internal training and develop available
Applications to close by Sunday 7th July 2019 unless filled prior...thanks!!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nidhi Shrivastava on (07) 3358 8058, quoting Ref No. 861946.