In this key role based in Toowoomba, you’ll be leading the small local administration team that supports CPLs Disability and Allied Health services.
Working closely with the relevant Managers and team members, your role will be to develop, implement and oversee a range of high quality administrative and business support functions which ensure the area can deliver business outcomes effectively, efficiently and professionally.
- Coordinate and oversee the day to day provision of high quality clerical, administrative and reception services to local teams
- Deliver professional, friendly and timely customer service
- Administer and contribute to the design and management of operations and systems to ensure a smooth and streamlined administration support function
- Lead, coach and mentor a local administration team to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrated experience in office and administration management
- Proven ability to review, develop and implement administrative systems and processes to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Solid team leadership ability
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and task prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft; business / finance systems and databases
- C class driving licence
- Permanent, Full-time
- Salary packaging options
- Employee benefits program
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Grow your career with a leading not-for-profit organisation
Applications to close by Monday 10th August, unless filled prior thanks!