Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. This role will assist in the provision of services to CPL clients and their families by ensuring all administrative requirements of an effective office are performed.
In this new role as Administration Officer, you'll work with CPL teams who provide support to people with a disability at our Fig Tree Pocket (Brisbane western suburbs) office. Operating in a busy environment your main duties will be to provide day to day clerical and administrative support to the teams and reception desk cover.
- Excellent customer service skills!
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Experience and strong skills in general office administration functions
- Experience in data entry and records management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Permanent, full-time role - ASAP Start!
- Salary packaging options
- Employee benefits program
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Leading not-for-profit organisation
Don’t miss out apply today!
Applications close Friday 28th February 2020.