CPL - Choice, Passion, Life is a not-for-profit community service organisation committed to helping people with disability meet their full potential. CPL’s Redcliffe service, is a creative hub for adults and teenagers with our disability support services at home or out in the community. We have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a proactive Administration Support person.
In this new position you will coordinate and perform the day to day administration requirements at our Brendale office for both the In Home Support and Support in the Community teams in the Moreton and Metro North Region. Operating in a busy environment, you will utilise your superb organisational skills and excellent customer service skills in order to provide high quality support.
- Complete high quality administrative and clerical tasks
- Reception duties including answering and transferring inbound calls
- Assist with client and staff documentation and processing
- Update and use the CRM database on a daily basis
- Alignment to the CPL way - understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Time management and record keeping
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Permanent, full-time role
- 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary + salary packaging options (boost your take home pay)
- Supportive and friendly team
- Build your career with a leading not-for-profit organisation
We are seeking someone who is professional in their work and has a keen interest in assisting people to engage with their community.
Applications close Friday 17th January 2020.