This is a highly rewarding senior leadership role to manage Aged Care and Disability Services business streams operating in an NDIA service delivery environment. – CPL is a non-profit organisation that provides vital support and services to children and adults with disabilities in Queensland and Northern NSW.
We are looking for an experienced leader with an extensive background in growing and developing customer-based community services. You will manage quality service delivery across multiple service areas (including aged care and community in home support services for adults and children), support and grow all CPL business, manage operational requirements; and effectively contribute towards achievement of the organisation's purpose. You will ensure our clients have opportunity to chase their passion and the support to live the life they choose.
With the backing and infrastructure of a well-established sector-leading organisation and reporting to the General Manager of Services you will create opportunity and inspire confidence in leading a well-established committed team through this revolutionary sector change.
- Maintain operations and ensure quality service delivery across a range of services and customer segments
- Support CPL customers and staff to meet the opportunities and requirements of the NDIA
- Grow CPL market share in accordance with Business Development Plan.
- Build and maintain customer relationships across CPL service delivery streams
- Determine and foster key relationships both within CPL and externally and proactive Stakeholder Management with NDIA, Queensland State Government, other service providers of community services and local community leaders.
- Build brand awareness through local activity and a implementation of the strategic marketing plan.
- Lead local team to respond to customer demand and, build team cohesion and collaboration.
- Ensure the provision, implementation and maintenance of systems, administration training and processes required to deliver services in an NDIS environment
- Share learning and insights of operating in NDIS with other CPL staff that will contribute effectively towards the organisation’s NDIS business systems evaluation and strategy.
- Provide leadership to local staff and delivery of services with a customer focus; and effectively manage resources, including human, financial, assets and capital costs efficiently.
A full position description will be provided.
Join us with your…
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing a range of multi-discipline services.
- Comprehensive understanding of Aged Care and Disability sectors
- Previous experience of managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Highly effective change and people management experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a proven record of driving sustainable business.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to effectively manage stakeholders and represent the CPL brand
- Significant experience in leading others to work in changing environments and to deliver outstanding client service
- Ability to quickly engage the resources of CPL to adapt products, prices and processes to meet the needs of a dynamic external environment and share the learning across the organisation;
- Knowledge in disability and aged care sectors in relation to business opportunities
- Experience within aged care, allied health or child safety sectors
- Tertiary qualifications in business / marketing well regarded
- Passionate, strategic leadership team with vision for the future
- Permanent, Full-time role
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Salary packaging and packaged vehicle
- Professional development support
- Relocation assistance can be provided
Applications to close by Friday 17th July, unless filled prior…thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 908013.