In this newly created role, you will be responsible for developing financial models to support and manage CPL’s disability support services and managing analysis and forecasts which support budget holders to better manage operations and changes within an NDIS environment. The NDIS has revolutionised our sector. This is your chance to be a part of it!
Reporting to the General Manager – Finance, responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders and budget holders across CPL
- Provide financial analysis and advice to support budget holders to achieve optimal financial performance and improve service delivery capabilities
- Undertake benchmarking against other commercial and not for profit providers
- Provides strategic planning and financial forecasting capability to CPL business units, including annual and project budget preparation.
- Develop a business plan and feasibility plan to be implemented across CPL to evaluate all future investments
- Identify and contribute to managing change projects
- Create and articulate financial models to support business opportunities, operating models, market propositions and pricing/cost efficiency objectives
- Development of review and analysis processes for monthly financial reporting to ensure financial accuracy and highlighting of key focus areas across CPL business units
Please review the attached position description for a full list of
responsibilities and selection criteria.
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of the NDIA Guide and Support Catalogue - desirable
- Proven ability to deliver timely and accurate management reporting, budgets, forecasts and financial models. Include details demonstrating advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate data from financial systems
- Extensive experience delivering high quality analysis of financial and non-financial information in order to drive strategic or business unit results
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships across a range of finance and non-finance stakeholders
- High level organisational skills and ability to prioritise work with conflicting deadlines
- Proven ability to work autonomously, problem solve, communicate effectively and manage expectations in order to meet set deadlines
- Experience managing a team and resources to achieve optimal financial decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to advocate, negotiate, influence others
- CA/CPA preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Permanent, full-time role with ASAP Start!
- Competitive Salary and salary packaging to boost take home pay further
- Modern office environment
- Plenty of change/ challenges and reward
- Values based culture with supportive team environment
- Brisbane CBD – 5 minutes’ walk from Central Station
Applications to close by Monday 3 August, unless filled prior, thanks
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 907499.