Due to growth, we now have an opportunity for a Business Analyst with knowledge and skills across finance and health domains; business analysis practice, project management practice, and change management practices who is a critical thinker – driven by facts and be fully aware of the simplest methods of solving expected abnormalities.
In this challenging and ultimately rewarding role, you’ll be performing research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translating into specifications for technical projects that meet our organisational requirements in meeting strategic objectives in a dynamic and changing business environment. The NDIS has revolutionised our sector. This is your chance to be a part of it!
Responsibilities will include:
- Determine IT business requirements and translate into specifications for technical projects
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Help the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives
- Provide leadership assistant to several other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans
- Focus on the people side of change as well as systems and processes
- Increase employee engagement, and empower senior management as change sponsors
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role – preferably within Finance / Health domains
- ERP implementation / Data Lake and Power BI experience desirable
- Substantial experience in mapping business processes
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Relevant accreditations / project management frameworks
- 6 mth Fixed term contract – potential to extend
- Competitive Salary and salary packaging to boost take home pay further
- Modern office environment
- Plenty of change/ challenges and reward
- Values based culture with supportive team environment
- Brisbane CBD – 5 minutes’ walk from Central Station
Applications to close by Friday 10 January, unless filled prior, thanks
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 886248.