Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Mylestones Solutions ensures that supported employees are engaged in meaningful roles that support the viability of the business and respect their skills as workers.
An opportunity has arisen within the Mylestones Solutions team on the Gold Coast for a Business and Production Coordinator. In this exciting role, you will be required to develop and grow business opportunities for our supported employees with a disability based out of our Gold Coast or Beenleigh sites. Our current established business enterprises are mobile coffee carts, packaging, and garden crews.
- Co-ordinate and develop the business operations of Mylestones Solutions.
- Co-ordinate recruitment of supported employees.
- Co-ordinate staff rosters.
- Provide high quality customer service.
- Provide supervision, support and mentoring to all staff regarding business operations and workflow.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with relevant parties.
- Undertakes other responsibilities as required and directed by Service Manager.
To be considered, you will have:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Relevant knowledge of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word.
- Awareness of disability service standards and practices.
- Full-time, 12-month maternity leave contract.
- Salary and salary packaging options (boost take home pay).
- Option of packaging a car.
- Gold Coast or South Brisbane base.
- Join a leading organisation within the fast growing disability sector.
Applications close on Friday January 31, 2020, unless filled prior.
Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Brothers on 07 3358 8058, quoting Ref No. 887764.