This Role Offers:
- Permanent, full-time role with flexible working hours
- No shifts or on call work – Monday – Friday only
- Competitive salary and packaging options including a car
- 4 weeks’ annual leave + 2 additional weeks
- Autonomy to manage your own diary and time to ensure our clients receive the highest quality service
- The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
- Be an integral part of our Health Liaison Team
About You and the Role:
Working across Toowoomba, Ipswich and Brisbane south side, you’ll be optimising the provision of health and well-being to both adults and children with disabilities with complex health care needs, in their homes and in the community.
As an autonomous RN on the road and at our centres, you’ll conduct health care assessments and complex care planning, liaise with internal and external stakeholders and provide health education to clients and CPL direct support workers in both home and group settings. Building rapport, understanding client care requirements and being able to provide guidance and advice in a wide variety of care settings is key.
- Be an AHPRA Registered Nurse with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Possess clinical experience ideally in a community setting
- Possess personable communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families and other stakeholders
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience assisting people with a disability highly regarded
- Training experience and Certificate IV TAE qualification highly regarded
- Be competent in the use of technology
- Hold a valid C class driving licence
We are a leading provider of integrated support, therapy and advice for people living with a disability in Queensland and Northern New South Wales, and their families. We work with our clients at every stage of their lives. We deliver the very best support, guidance, technology and understanding possible so people can achieve the things that matter most to them.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to specialise in the community or already have community experience and want to work in an autonomous, clinical advisory role, click on the apply link and we’ll be in touch. For more information, please review the attached position description.