Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
An opening for an experienced ESA Coordinator – Disability Employment Services for Employment Service Area on Brisbane's north side has emerged. The role is based at our Caboolture site, with your teams located across sites at Caboolture, Redcliffe, Kilcoy and Bribie Island. Your key objective will be to maintain a high quality service to our clients through leading, coaching and mentoring, a diverse and successful team of Job Development Officers (Employment Consultants). Our approach is client centred.
- Lead the team of Job Development Officers to maintain the delivery of positive, long term outcomes in partnership with our job seekers
- Maximise business opportunities through building positive networks and relationships with disability employment related organisations
- Monitor staff performance and activities
- Ensure the service is performing to Department of Social Services (DSS) requirements
- Manage site budgets, claims, invoicing, referrals and employment outcomes to ensure agreed targets are met for the ESA
- Commitment to CPL Way - understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways
- Experience within disability employment services is essential
- Proven leadership skills within a DES Employment Support Service program
- Ability to manage within a continuously changing operating environment
- Proven ability to achieve high performance outcomes through others
- Skill in developing high quality marketing strategies, work plans and practices
- Ability to build key partnerships with businesses in the local community
- Valid car license
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Car, mobile phone and laptop
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development
- Values based organization with clear vision and commitment to the client
Applications to close by Tuesday 3rd March 2020, if not filled before.. thanks
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Brothers on 07 3358 8058, quoting Ref No. 884824.