Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. As a CPL Direct Support Worker you'll be an integral part of the lives of people of all ages and backgrounds. You will be supporting clients professionally within aged care, disability or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities assisting them with movement, domestic duties, mealtime support, medication administration and support with personal care.
If you enjoy challenging but rewarding work and share our vision of an inclusive society, we will provide the training, supportive culture and connections to help you make the most of this opportunity.
This position in our team is ideal for people who:
- Are great communicators dedicated to providing the best service for every person
- Are even better listeners who can work autonomously as well as under direction
- Will work closely with people and teams who rely on them
- Can provide personal care with dignity and sensitivity
- Are ready to support our clients with personal and professional commitments.
CPL provide around the clock assistance, meaning the more available you are, the more shifts we can potentially offer you.
For a successful application you’ll need:
- To believe in an inclusive society and value client focus, respect, inclusion, integrity, excellence and courage.
- An up to date resume/CV
- Reliable transport, ideally a car, with a valid driver’s licence
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Capacity to work flexible hours on a roster system
- Evidence of eligibility and right to work in Australia
- To be willing to undergo a criminal history check
- Previous experience in aged care, disability services or within Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities is highly regarded
As a team member you will enjoy:
- Being an active participant in a supportive culture
- Flexibility to support your life-style and commitments
- On the job training and continued professional development
For more information on the critical demands of the role please download a full position description.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.