Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
As our new Job Development Officer (Employment Consultant) you'll be performing individualised job searches, effectively marketing job seekers and placing people with disability or mental health into ongoing and fulfilling employment that is unique to their interests and values. Within a small and supportive team, based in Yeronga, Brisbane south side, covering the local area.
- Achieve individual performance targets
- Develop, document and implement high quality marketing strategies, work plans and practices
- Effectively utilise resources to generate and optimise appropriate employment outcomes for job seekers
- Provide on-site support during placement to maximise integration opportunities with co-workers
- Working with clients to re-motivate and inspire them to define their career goals and support in achieving them
Selection criteria includes:
- Proven experience in a sales, marketing and KPI driven environment OR experience in a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge with Mental Health would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to consult, negotiate and problem solve.
- High level organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to build key partnerships with businesses in the local community to successfully market Mylestones Employment services.
- A resilient nature and be able to perform in a busy and dynamic environment.
- A valid C class Driving Licence.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Packaged car and mobile phone
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development
- Values based organization with clear vision and commitment to the client
Applications to close by Friday 19 July 2019, unless filled prior..thanks!
Mylestones Employment is a Disability Employment Service dedicated to building better businesses and communities across Queensland. We’re part of CPL and we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. By joining us, you’ll not only be supporting people to find jobs they love, you’ll be able to support them to gain the life skills they need to succeed.