As our new Job Development Officer (Employment Consultant), you'll be performing individualised job searches, effectively marketing job seekers and placing people with a disability into ongoing and fulfilling employment that is unique to their interests and values. You will be working within a small and supportive team, based in our Gaythorne office, covering the local area.
- Achieve individual performance targets
- Develop, document and implement high quality marketing strategies, work plans and practices
- Effectively utilise resources to generate and optimise appropriate employment outcomes for job seekers
- Provide on-site support during placement to maximise integration opportunities with co-workers
- Working with clients to re-motivate and inspire them to define their career goals and support in achieving them
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in a sales, marketing and KPI driven environment OR experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working with people with mental health issues will be highly regarded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to consult, negotiate and problem solve.
- High level of organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to build key partnerships with businesses in the local community to successfully market Mylestones Employment services.
- A resilient nature and be able to perform in a busy and dynamic environment.
- A valid C class Driving Licence.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options, including packaged car
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development
- Values based organization with clear vision and commitment to the clients
Applications to close by Friday 21 February 2020, unless filled prior.
Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Brothers on 07 3358 8058, quoting Ref No. 891100.