Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
As our new Job Development Officer (Employment Consultant) joining our supportive and client centred team in Cairns, you'll be pro-actively supporting your clients with a disability to find and maintain meaningful employment in the local area spread across Cairns region. This a dynamic and busy role that offers great job satisfaction. You’ll need to share our passion for what we do in this KPI driven environment!
As an established values based organisation, we are committed to high quality outcomes for our clients. It’s a great time to join us!
- Utilise resources to generate and optimise employment outcomes for job seekers
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies, work plans and practices
- Work with job seekers to re-motivate and inspire them to define their career goals and support them in achieving them
- Provide on-site support during placement to maximise integration with co-workers
- Enjoy working in a team and helping others
- Commitment to the CPL Way - understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways.
Requirements for the role:
- A resilient nature and be able to perform in a busy and dynamic environment
- Experience in a similar role (desirable) or sales / marketing
- Ability to achieve quality outcomes in line with KPIs
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to consult, negotiate and problem solve
- Be organised with strong administration skills
- Ability to build key partnerships with businesses in the local community
- A valid C class driving licence.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Packaged car and mobile phone
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development
- Values based organisation with clear vision and commitment to the client.
Applications to close by Friday 19 July 2019, unless filled prior.. thanks!
Mylestones Employment is a Disability Employment Service dedicated to building better businesses and communities across Queensland. We’re part of CPL and we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. By joining us, you’ll not only be supporting people to find jobs they love, you’ll be able to support them to gain the life skills they need to succeed.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nidhi Shrivastava on (07) 3358 8058, quoting Ref No. 863668.