Mylestones has been part of CPL - Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
As our new Job Development Officer (Employment Consultant), you'll be performing individualised job searches, effectively marketing job seekers and placing people with a disability into ongoing and fulfilling employment that is unique to their interests and values. You will be working within a small and supportive team, based in our Strathpine office, covering the local area.
- Achieve individual performance targets
- Develop, document and implement high quality marketing strategies, work plans and practices
- Effectively utilise resources to generate and optimise appropriate employment outcomes for job seekers
- Provide on-site support during placement to maximise integration opportunities with co-workers
- Working with clients to re-motivate and inspire them to define their career goals and support in achieving them
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in a sales, marketing and KPI driven environment OR experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working with people with mental health issues will be highly regarded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to consult, negotiate and problem solve.
- High level of organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to build key partnerships with businesses in the local community to successfully market Mylestones Employment services.
- A resilient nature and be able to perform in a busy and dynamic environment.
- A valid C class Driving Licence.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Packaged car and mobile phone
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development
- Values based organization with clear vision and commitment to the clients
Applications close Friday 13 December 2019, unless filled prior.
Mylestones Employment is a Disability Employment Service dedicated to building better businesses and communities across Queensland. We are part of CPL and we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. By joining us, you will not only be supporting people to find jobs they love, you will be able to support them to gain the life skills they need to succeed.