Operating within the new and dynamic business environment of the NDIS, the CPL property department has undergone a comprehensive review to ensure property leasing, tenancy and facilities management services are optimised for our clients and for CPL to meet its strategic objectives. CPL has a diverse multi-brand portfolio consisting of commercial and residential properties in QLD and northern NSW.
In this newly created role reporting to the GM - Property, you will be providing occupier facilities management ensuring CPL places of business are serviced and maintained to a standard in line with CPL multi-brand quality and legislative requirements; and coordinating and delivering all of CPL’s property related project works. This is a busy role that will see you heavily involved with CPL’s outsourced facilities management provider.
Facilities Management, responsibilities include:
- Oversee FM Support Services and other property contracts ensuring vendor compliance
- Oversee all statutory and building compliance to ensure CPL obligations are met at all times
- Manage the lifecycle asset planning of all CPL property related assets
- Ensure that all CPL property is properly maintained and secure
- Work with internal stakeholders in relation to the coordination of staff movements
- Provide day to day facilities and property support and advice to internal stakeholders
- Provide prudent fiscal oversight of the commercial portfolio.
Project Management, responsibilities include:
- Deliver all property related projects, meeting time cost and quality expectations
- Translate business needs into spatial requirements
- Manage end to end tender process
- Ensure a clear handover between leasing and project deliverables with the Lease Manager
Please review the attached position description for a full list of responsibilities and selection criteria.
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role with strong occupier FM experience within a large organisation
- High level contractor management skills
- Knowledge of relevant building and WHSE regulations and acts
- Senior stakeholder relationship management and customer service
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- High level of financial acumen, including budget control.
- Valid C class driving licence and willingness to travel – including after-hours response
- Effective computer literacy in MS Office and systems
- Permanent, full-time role with ASAP Start!
- Competitive Salary and salary packaging to boost take home pay further
- Dynamic environment
- Values based culture with supportive team environment
- Brisbane CBD – 5 minutes’ walk from Central Station
Applications to close by Monday 10 August, unless filled prior, thanks
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!