Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
In this role you will be providing support to the Finance Manager and wider finance team in the preparation of monthly financials to budget holders enabling improved operations and management of changes in the external environment including new system requirements of the NDIS. This role is an ASAP start!
- Preparation of monthly business unit financial and management reporting in line with deadlines.
- Preparation of asset, liability and capital account entries as required
- Preparation of Monthly GL Reconciliations as required
- Preparation of BAS and other monthly tax requirements as required
- Solid professional experience in a Financial Accountant position
- Advanced Excel and Macro skills
- Experience in ERP systems
- Sound financial process and system skills and knowledge
- Sound knowledge of reporting requirements for a large organisation
- Knowledge of relevant accounting standards
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High level organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-managed to meet deadlines
A full position description will be made available.
- Permanent, full-time
- Competitive pay
- Generous salary packaging options (boost your take home pay)
- Modern offices in Brisbane’s CBD, 5 minutes’ walk from Central
- Supportive, values driven culture
- High growth fast paced organisation
- Training and Support
Application to close by Friday 21st February 2020 unless filled before.. thanks
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 891817.