Are you a proactive and assertive HR coordinator ready for a step up? CPL has a great opportunity to provide contemporary advice and guidance to management and staff regarding policies and procedures that will enhance performance and foster people development.
CPL is a non-profit organisation that provides vital support and services to children and adults with disabilities across QLD and northern NSW. The disability services sector is currently going through revolutionary sector change that is the National Disability Insurance Scheme - a new way of supporting people with disabilities that is rapidly commercialising our sector.
This change brings great opportunity for you to apply your HR advisory skills to the fastest growing employment market in QLD. You will learn this sector and hone your skills in providing contemporary ER and HR advice, guidance and support to management and staff across CPLâs Queensland locations within a business partnering model.
If you have:
- Proven ability to interpret legislation, regulations, awards, industrial agreements together with policies and procedures, and well developed knowledge of and experience in the application of contemporary HR practices.
- Ability to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels of the organisation in the resolution of HR issues.
- Demonstrated competence in conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills, including well developed research skills.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and HRIS experience.
To find out more download a full position description below.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Values based, leading NFP organisation
- High-growth disability sector
- Competitive salary package
- Employee benefits program
Applications to close 23th June 2019, unless filled prior - Donât miss this opportunity, apply today!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Mobbs on 07 3358 8081, quoting Ref No. 859466.