Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
The ICT Senior Business Applications Support role is pivotal to the seamless operation state of CPL’s integrated business systems. Working with CPL ICT and Business systems stakeholders, the position will support, document and design support processes to assist with optimisation of current business processes.
- Day to day support of Business Applications
- Develop structured, efficient and effective deployment, administration, operation and maintenance procedures for applications and application environment
- Ensure Business Systems availability and performance with qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting.
- Participate in the implementation of monitoring, alerting and performance tuning.
- Identify continuous Business improvement focused on safety, quality and operational efficiency.
- Participate in discussions with vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Contribute to projects
- Degree in Information Technology Business related discipline or equivalent
- Strong Experience with ERP and Salesforce Administration
- Great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with continuous improvement with application delivery processes
- Previous experience working within a large business undergoing transformation in the environment
- Experience with Project Management for Business as usual programs of operational improvements
- Valid and current C class driving licence
- Full-time, permanent role with flexibility between 8am and 5pm
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Brisbane CBD location – 5 minutes from Central Station
- Join a not-for-profit; make a difference to people’s lives
- High growth sector – career opportunity
- Microsoft and Salesforce applications - plenty of long term opportunity for development and projects
Applications to close by Friday 13th December 2019, unless filled prior..thanks
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 877462.