Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
Joining a compact team at our modern head office in Brisbane’s CBD, you’ll be providing first and second level Service Desk support for CPL employees across multiple sites in Queensland, with the role’s main focus being Brisbane.
- Manage and resolve first and second level ICT support requests
- Provide technical support for software, hardware, communications and networking equipment
- Image and deploy new ICT assets to staff
- Contribute to projects
- Level 2 Service Desk trouble shooting experience in a Windows/Microsoft environment (Windows 7/8/10, MS Office, print, hardware, AD/Exchange/O365, file servers, etc)
- Current industry certifications; MCP and ITIL (desired)
- Great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are a must!
- Ability to work within an environment where systems are undergoing continual change
- Commitment to making a difference and continuous improvement
- Valid and current C class driving licence
- Full-time, permanent role with flexibility between 8am and 5pm
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Brisbane CBD location – 5 minutes from Central Station
- Work for a not-for-profit; make a difference to people’s lives
- High growth sector – career opportunity
- Microsoft and Salesforce applications - plenty of long term opportunity for development and projects
Applications to close by Monday 10 February 2020, unless filled prior, thanks!