Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
Working within the new NDIS business environment, this is a great opportunity to build your career in a high growth sector and know that your work is giving back to the community and making a difference to peoples’ lives. It’s a great time to join us and grow your career in this sector!
The ICT Applications Support Lead role is pivotal to the seamless operation state of CPL’s integrated business systems. Working with CPL ICT and Business systems stakeholders the position will manage the Business Application Support team to deliver operational and strategic change to CPL IT systems.
Reporting to the General Manager ICT, the role requires effective systems process understanding and application of best practise application support, assistance and training. A flexible, hands-on approach will be key to your success!
- Lead the team to deliver day to day support of Business Applications
- Develop structured, efficient and effective deployment, administration, operation and maintenance procedures for applications and application environment
- Ensure Business Systems availability and performance with qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting.
- Participate in the implementation of monitoring, alerting and performance tuning.
- Identify continuous Business improvement focused on safety, quality and operational efficiency.
- Provide strategic support to the direction of the ICT applications support team
- Lead discussions with vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Lead and deliver projects
- Degree in Information Technology Business related discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to lead, coach and mentor a high performance team
- Strong Experience with ERP and Management of Salesforce Implementations will be essential.
- Experience in Aurion (HRMIS) and Epicor (Finance) will also be highly regarded.
- Great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with continuous improvement with application delivery processes
- Previous experience working within a large business undergoing transformation in the environment
- Experience with Project Management for Business as usual programs of operational improvements
- Valid and current C class driving licence
- Full-time, permanent role
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Brisbane CBD location – 5 minutes from Central Station
- Join a not-for-profit; make a difference to people’s lives
- High growth sector – career opportunity
Applications to close by Monday 20th July 2020, unless filled prior..thanks