Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
The ICT Service Delivery Lead is the customer service face for the ICT Service Desk and Infrastructure team at CPL. This role is pivotal to our purpose for providing exceptional customer service to our staff and clients. The position is responsible for ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of quality technical solutions and support services across CPL. Key to your success will be the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Lead and mentor a small team of dedicated Service Desk and Infrastructure staff
- Manage, resolve, escalate – first, second and third level ICT support requests
- Provide technical support for software, hardware, communications and networking equipment
- Image and deploy new ICT assets to staff
- Assist with management reporting
- Contribute to projects
- Experience with Microsoft environment (Windows 7/8/10, MS Office, print, hardware, AD/Exchange/O365, file servers, etc)
- Experience leading technical teams with a strong focus on customer service
- Current industry certifications; MCP and ITIL (desired)
- Great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are a must!
- Ability to work within an environment where systems are undergoing continual change
- Commitment to making a difference and continuous improvement
- Valid and current C class driving licence
- Full-time, permanent role with flexibility between 8am and 5pm
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Brisbane CBD location – 5 minutes from Central Station
- Join a not-for-profit; make a difference to people’s lives
- High growth sector – career opportunity
- Microsoft and Salesforce applications - plenty of long term opportunity for development and projects
Applications to close by Thursday 20th February 2020, unless filled prior..thanks
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 892386.