Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
In this exciting and broad role, you will be supporting our People Learning and Culture’s Learning and Development team to develop innovative training initiatives as well as successfully delivery training programs across the organisation.
- Align with stakeholders and vendors to design and develop training content
- Engage in experiential training delivery for skill development of the workforce
- General administration of Learning Management System (Litmos)
- Acting upon a variety of enquires from supervisors, staff and trainers
- Preparing scheduling of courses for the calendar year, including support logistics
Skills & Experience
- Experience with exceptional and captivating training delivery
- Experience and skill with instructional design and elearning tools
- Be well organised with good time management skills
- Ability to problem solve with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, with high level competency with MS Office
- Permanent, full-time role
- Supportive team culture
- Salary packaging benefits and options
- Employee benefits program
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation
- Modern offices in Brisbane CBD – 5 mins from central railway station
Applications to close by Monday 3rd February, if not filled before..thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 887685.