Operating within the new and dynamic business environment of the NDIS, the CPL property department has undergone a comprehensive review to ensure property leasing, tenancy and facilities management services are optimised for our clients and for CPL to meet its strategic objectives. CPL has a diverse multi-brand portfolio consisting of commercial and residential properties in QLD and northern NSW.
In this newly created role reporting to the General Manager - Property, you’ll be providing comprehensive transaction management and lease administration for all CPL sites (leasehold and short term). Your primary focus will be to work closely with key internal stakeholders to align portfolio and property strategy and negotiate fit for purpose leasing solutions across the CPL portfolio.
About the role:
Our sector is in a high growth mode and your ability to identify leasing opportunities, negotiate and manage transactions to attain ‘best value’ for CPL and manage the end to end lease process will be key to your success. Property arrangements vary greatly from short term hire agreements for a community centre or a long term lease for a large commercial space.
Please review the attached position description for a full list of
responsibilities and selection criteria.
Selection criteria includes:
- Solid experience in a similar level role within a medium to large retail or occupier environment.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to deal with multiple negotiations and issues concurrently.
- Goal oriented and focused on meeting targets.
- Demonstrated experience in managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to operate as a key member of the property team.
- High level of financial acumen, including achieving budget targets.
- Willingness to travel (Majority QLD).
- Current driving C class driving licence.
- Permanent, full-time role with ASAP Start!
- Competitive Salary and salary packaging to boost take home pay further
- Dynamic environment
- Values based culture with supportive team environment
- Brisbane CBD – 5 minutes’ walk from Central Station
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. Our values are to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
Applications to close by Monday 10 August, unless filled prior, thanks