Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disability? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
We now have an opportunity for a new Management Accountant to join our head office finance team in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.
In this exciting new role, you’ll be a key contributor to the Corporate Services team’s capability to deliver high quality financial reports, forecasts and analysis which support budget holders to better manage operations and changes in the external environment. With the NDIS shaping the business environment, it’s a great time to join CPL and grow your career!
- Deliver highly accurate and timely analysis of monthly financial performance at program, service and region/business unit level.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with budget holders, focused on developing and understanding their financial performance monitoring needs, cost drivers and prices for disability services.
- Assist in the design and implementation of monthly financial dashboards and KPI reporting for budget holders.
- Develop a business plan and feasibility plan to be implemented across CPL to evaluate all future investments.
Selection criteria includes
- Experience in a similar role, preparing management reporting, budgets, forecasts and financial models and providing analysis of financial information
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate data from financial systems.
- High accuracy numerical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to maintain effective relationships with a diversity of stakeholders
- High level organisational skills with ability to manage conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, communicate effectively and manage expectations in order to meet set deadlines.
- Relevant tertiary qualification; CPA or CA
Position description will be provided.
- Permanent, full-time role, ASAP Start!
- Salary packaging benefits – boost your take home pay
- Dynamic and supportive culture
- Modern, new offices
- Easy access to Central train station and public transport
- Make a difference by growing your career with a not-for-profit
Applications to close by Friday 27th March - unless filled prior. Thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 896997.