Due to an internal move and reporting to the Townsville Area Manager, your role will be to deliver on the targets and processes communicated by the CPL Transformation Team.
As an integral part of CPL transformation and business development, you'll be facilitating client activities from the pre-planning phase, through to intake with their NDIS Plan. You will be providing people with disabilities information, assistance and support throughout each phase to ensure they receive the support they need to achieve their goals! This is an exciting time to join CPL and grow your career in the NDIS environment!
- Facilitate and lead the client pre-planning or review activities, including face to face meetings and support services to clients
- Assist clients to complete pre-planning workbooks and other preparation activities for Plan meetings including reviews and liaise with LAC and Support Coordinators as required
- Support clients at NDIS plan / review meeting as requested
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with CPL staff
- Monitor the return of NDIS Plans and fully manage the intake process
- Undertake client negotiations and complete high level, detailed financial quoting for services
- Maintain tracking register and accurately record progress of each client in planning / reviews
- Deliver NDIS training to local teams throughout pre-planning phase
- Build positive networks and relationships with disability organisations, Local Area Co-ordinators and the NDIA to support the business objectives of CPL.
- Demonstrated experience in customer engagement and in working with people with disabilities.
- Proven ability to effectively negotiate with key stakeholders and provide positive solutions to complex problems.
- Current knowledge and understanding of NDIS - desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written format.
- Competent computer skills, e.g. MS Office; databases
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage high volume work flows and work collaboratively with teams.
- Confident public speaker with the ability to adapt delivery of NDIS workshops/training to a variety of audiences.
- Full-time, permanent role with ASAP start!
- Salary packaging options
- Employee benefits program
- Develop skills and knowledge working with the NDIS roll-out
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Leading not-for-profit organisation
For more information about the role please review the attached position description...thanks!
Applications to close by Friday 31st January 2020, unless filled prior!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 887900.