CPL's team of allied health professionals deliver specialist therapy services for children and adults at the Townsville service, and client homes, schools or workplaces within the community. We offer a broad range of allied health services including occupational therapy, speech and language pathology and physiotherapy.
The dynamic team customise services to provide early childhood intervention, individual and group therapies, consultation and programming, prescription for equipment and communication aids, as well as education and training to empower the community.
Joining our Allied Health team in Townsville, you will provide clinical support to people with various disabilities and of different ages, delivering a high quality service to support them to achieve their goals and live the life they choose with passion. Many of our clients will be seeking to achieve their goals through NDIS plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide high quality, family-centred Occupational Therapy services (e.g. consultation, assessment, therapy intervention, prescription of equipment and seating) that will facilitate opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles.
- Collaborating with team members for effective decision-making by contributing relevant Occupational Therapist information and considering the relevant stakeholders involved in service provision to clients
- Developing knowledge and clinical skills in line with the CPL Allied Health Core Competencies, supported by a comprehensive supervision and mentoring framework for clinical practice and professional learning.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes in line with the Human Services Quality Framework and The CPL Way.
- Demonstrating professional conduct, values and attitudes that reflect The CPL Way at all times.
To take on this opportunity you will have:
- Permanent, full-time role
- Salary and salary packaging options
- Supportive, multi-disciplinary team
- Exceptional skills development opportunity
- Flexible work / life balance
- Extra 2 weeks annual leave (6 weeks total/year)
- Clinical support and continued professional development
Applications to close by Friday 13th December 2019 unless filled prior..thanks!