CPL's team of allied health professionals deliver specialist therapy services for children and adults at the Rockhampton service, home, school or work, within the community and some outreach services across the region. We offer a broad range of allied health services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech and language pathology. The dynamic team customises intervention to provide early childhood intervention services, individual and group therapies, consultation and programming, prescription for equipment and communication aids, as well as education and training to empower the community.
In this exciting combined Therapist / Team Leader role, you'll be reporting to the Area Manager in our Rockhampton centre to provide and lead the Allied Health team in providing clinical support to clients with various disabilities across the lifespan, delivering a high quality service to support them to achieve their goals and live the life they choose with passion. Many of our clients are seeking to achieve their goals through NDIS plans.
Your responsibilities will include…
As a Team Leader;
- Ensuring delivery of hours of service committed to, as per Client Service Agreements
- Ensuring productivity targets are met by the Allied Health team and provide support with caseload management
- Providing supervision and daily operational support to the Allied Health team
As an Occupational or Speech Therapist;
In this rewarding role, you will provide high quality therapy intervention to a broad range of clients across the lifespan. You will work closely with client families and other team members in order to facilitate opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles and enhanced independence. This innovative role allows you to work as part of an interdisciplinary team and receive clinical support and internal and external development opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Team Leadership experience and skills Or keen desire to develop your leadership skills
- Qualified Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Knowledge and skills in therapy practices required for working with clients with a physical disability
- Ability to work in a team and great interpersonal skills
- Hold a current C class driver's licence
- Lead a team and develop your people management skills further in an NDIS environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Option to package a vehicle or use a pool car
- Salary packaging benefits
- 2 weeks additional annual leave (total 6 weeks Annual leave)
- Life-style flexibility
- Clinical support and continued professional development
Please note: Applications to close by Friday 7 February 2020, unless filled prior, thanks!