CPL's Allied Health teams deliver expert therapy services across the age span at home, school or work and in the community. We offer a broad range of Allied Health Services such as occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech pathology, social work, equipment and communication aids as well as early childhood intervention services.
We now have a 2 x outstanding opportunities to become new members of our multidisciplinary team based at Mt Gravatt on Brisbane’s south side.
CPL Physiotherapist - responsibilities include:
- Providing quality, family-centred physiotherapy and hydrotherapy services facilitating opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles for our clients
- Providing physiotherapy information and liaison for clients, families and their networks in order to enhance client independence, decision-making, rights and access to relevant services
- Contributing to physiotherapy evidence based practice and/or research activities
- Undertaking the identification, development and delivery of CPL Fee for Service services
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes
- Undertaking the identification, development and delivery of NDIS services for CPL clients
- Collaborative, customer-focused and innovative approach to physiotherapy intervention
- Completed your Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency
- Interpersonal skills to develop and foster relationships within a team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Sound problem solving, analytical skills and business acumen
- First Aid and CPR certificate
- 2 x positions; 1 x 38 hrs per fortnight; 1 x 30.4 hrs per fortnight
- Flexible days
- Salary packaging options
- Join a multidisciplinary team
- Provision of internal professional development and support for professional development
- Access to supervision and internal mentor program
- Easy access to public transport and off-road parking
We are seeking applications from physiotherapists with experience in providing Hydrotherapy.
Applications to close by 19th July 2019.
To apply, please submit your CV, cover letter and a response to the selection criteria in the position description. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 862402.