At CPL, we provide disability support for people of all ages, helping them grow beyond expectation, seize new opportunities and do amazing things with their lives. From early intervention, to education, personal growth and employment, CPL provides the solutions, service and support to help people create the life they really want. Based at our Toowoomba centre, you'll join an enthusiastic and supportive team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists.
- Providing quality, person-centred physiotherapy services that facilitate opportunities for valued and inclusive lives for our clients
- Contributing to evidence based physiotherapy practice and/or research activities
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes
- A collaborative, customer-focused and innovative approach
- Current Physiotherapy registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Working knowledge and skills in therapy practices essential for working with clients with disabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with all stakeholders
- High levels of optimism, energy and enthusiasm
- Current valid, C Class driving licence
- Join an established, multi-disciplinary Allied Health team
- Additional 2 weeks annual leave pro-rata
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging benefits
- Life-style flexibility
- Clinical support and continued professional development.
CPL as an employer:
CPL - Choice Passion Life is a non-profit organisation providing services for people with disabilities so they can lead the lives they choose. CPL offers services every day, at every stage of life and has been doing so for over 70 years in thousands of homes, schools, communities and workplaces in Queensland and Northern New South Wales. CPL's Values of client focus, respect, inclusion, integrity, excellence and courage underpin a vision of an inclusive society for all people.
Open to new graduates or experienced Physiotherapists.
Applications close on 5 November 2019.. unless filled prior.