CPL's Allied Health teams deliver expert therapy services for children and adults at home, school or work and in the community. We offer a broad range of Allied Health Services such as occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech pathology, equipment and communication aids as well as early childhood intervention services. Our innovative signature group programs allow participants the flexibility of a fun, interactive therapy environment and diversified therapy strategies.
Maternity Leave Cover - 12 months
Based in Brendale on Brisbane's north side, you'll be part of a multidisciplinary Allied Health team, providing therapy to people with a disability across the age span, however predominantly adult case load.
Physiotherapist - responsibilities include:
- Providing quality, family-centred physiotherapy services facilitating opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles for our clients
- Contributing to evidence based, physiotherapy practice and/or research activities
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes
- Undertaking other responsibilities as required
To be successful you will have:
- Process expertise with a collaborative, customer-focused and innovative approach
- Completed your Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency
- Working knowledge and skills in therapy practices essential for working with clients with physical disabilities
- Interpersonal skills required to develop and foster relationships within a team and the ability to work autonomously
- Sound problem solving, analytical skills and business acumen
- High levels of optimism, energy and enthusiasm
- Maternity Leave contract 12 mths - ASAP Start!
- Join an established, multi-disciplinary Allied Health team
- Additional 2 weeks annual leave (6 weeks total) pro-rata
- Competitive remuneration package
- Option to package a vehicle or expense own vehicle
- Salary packaging benefits
- Life-style flexibility
- Clinical support and continued professional development
Applications to close by Wednesday 8 April 2020, unless filled prior, thanks!
CPL as an employer:
CPL - Choice Passion Life is a non-profit organisation providing services for people with physical disabilities so they can lead the lives they choose. CPL offers services every day, at every stage of life and has been doing so for over 65 years in thousands of homes, schools, communities and workplaces in Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 885466.