CPL's Allied Health teams deliver expert therapy services for children and adults at home, school or work and in the community. We offer a broad range of Allied Health Services such as occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech pathology, equipment and communication aids as well as early childhood intervention services. Our innovative signature group programs allow participants the flexibility of a fun, interactive therapy environment and diversified therapy strategies.
Based across our Hervey Bay and Maryborough centres, you'll be part of a multidisciplinary Allied Health team, providing therapy to people with a disability across the age span.
- Providing quality, family-centred physiotherapy services facilitating opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles for our clients
- Providing physiotherapy information and liaison for clients, families and their networks in order to enhance client independence, decision-making, rights and access to relevant services
- Contributing to evidence based physiotherapy practice and/or research activities
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes
- Undertaking other responsibilities as required
To be considered:
- Process strength with a collaborative, customer-focused and innovative approach
- Completed your Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency
- Working knowledge and skills in therapy practices essential for working with clients with physical disabilities
- Interpersonal skills required to develop and foster relationships within a team and the ability to work autonomously
- Sound problem solving, analytical skills and business acumen
- High levels of optimism, energy and enthusiasm
- Current valid, C Class driving licence
- Join an established, multi-disciplinary Allied Health team
- Additional 2 weeks annual leave pro-rata
- Competitive remuneration package
- Option to package a vehicle or expense own vehicle
- Salary packaging benefits
- Life-style flexibility
- Clinical support and continued professional development
CPL as an employer:
CPL - Choice Passion Life is a non-profit organisation providing services for people with physical disabilities so they can lead the lives they choose. CPL offers services every day, at every stage of life and has been doing so for over 70 years in thousands of homes, schools, communities and workplaces in Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
CPL's Values of client focus, respect, inclusion, integrity, excellence and courage underpin a Vision of an inclusive society for all people.
Our Allied Health team is professional, collaborative and hungry for innovation to enhance our clients' lives. Our clients are at the core of everything we do. CPL's generous and flexible salary packaging options are on offer, along with a fun and unique environment to embrace and drive change.
Open to recent graduates and experienced Physiotherapists