Operating within the new and dynamic business environment of the NDIS, the CPL property department has undergone a comprehensive review to ensure property leasing, tenancy and facilities management services are optimised for our clients and for CPL to meet its strategic objectives. CPL has a diverse multi-brand portfolio consisting of commercial and residential properties in QLD and northern NSW.
As our new Property and Marketing Administrator you’ll have a dual focus of primarily providing administration support to the property team and also the customer experience office which includes the marketing and project management depts. This is busy and diverse role which will see you working across the whole property function, where you can grow your expertise and career.
Reporting to the General Manager – Property, responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the property team in the effective and comprehensive management of CPL sites, including help desk, vendor and finance administration
- Providing general administration support to the marketing and project teams
- Purchasing and work-order processing
- Data gathering and analysis
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities
Please review the attached position description for a full list of responsibilities and selection criteria.
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role working accurately in fast paced work environment
- Solid understanding of financial administration e.g. purchase ordering etc.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
- Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Current driving C class driving licence
- Property or facilities management experience (desirable)
A passion for working within a values based industry that helps others achieve their goals is key!
- Permanent, full-time role with ASAP Start!
- Competitive Salary and salary packaging to boost take home pay further
- Dynamic environment
- Values based culture with supportive team environment
- Brisbane CBD – 5 minutes’ walk from Central Station
Applications to close by Monday 10 August, unless filled prior, thanks
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. Our values are to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!