As our new Part time Reception /Administration Assistant, you will be working with our Allied Health and services teams. operating in a busy environment your main duties will be managing a busy reception desk and assisting with day to day clerical and administrative support. Empathetic people skills and a community focus is a must!
- Excellent empathetic customer service and reception skills!
- Excellent phone manner and vibrant personality
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Experience in general administration functions, such as filing and records management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Experience with Medicare and Private Health Fund billing preferred (but not essential)
- Permanent, Part-time role
- 3 Days per week - flexible on days
- 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break)
- Salary packaging benefits and options
- Supportive team culture
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation
Applications to close by Thursday 18th July 2019...unless filled before thanks!
*Please only apply if you only want Part-time work*
CPL is a leading not-for-profit organisation that provides support and services to people with a disability int he local community, at the Toowoomba centre and in the community.