CPL is a modern organisation that provides support services to people with a disability across QLD and northern NSW. Operating in the new NDIS business environment, we embrace new technology and strive to achieve the highest levels of customer service in everything we do.
As one of new recruitment team members, your role will be to primarily support Mylestones disability support services to recruit and select the best talent in the market to assist CPL achieve its strategic objectives. There will be scope to broaden your focus across other roles and divisions – providing ample opportunity to develop and grow your recruitment and selection skills with coaching and mentoring. You will own the end to end recruitment and selection process from taking the brief, right through to on-boarding into the payroll system.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process
- Advertising on on-line job boards
- Telephone screening
- Organising interviews and assessments
- Pre-offer checks and compliance
- On-boarding process
- Becoming the ‘go-to’ person for recruitment / selection advice for your customers
Can you bring:
- Experience in similar role or good understanding of recruitment and selection
- Strong desire to build experience in this key part of HR
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to show initiative and self-manage your day
- Conscientious, customer service driven approach
- Confidence and resilience!
- Good computer literacy skills – ability to pick up processes quickly
- HR qualification
Please review the attached position description for all requirements and responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging – boost your take home pay
- Modern offices in the Brisbane CBD - 5 min. walk from Central Station
- Opportunity for coaching and mentoring - develop your skills
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and make a difference to people
- High growth industry sector - career opportunity
Applications to close by Friday 6 December, unless filled prior, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 878868.