We now have two highly rewarding senior leadership roles that are responsible for leading diverse business streams in the National Disability Insurance Scheme – a new way of supporting people with disabilities. With over 70 years of history, CPL is a non-profit organisation that provides vital support and services to children and adults with disabilities through Queensland and Northern NSW.
We are looking for experienced leaders with extensive background in growing and developing customer-based human services. You will manage quality service delivery across multiple service areas (including allied health, CHSP and Aged Care), support and grow all CPL business, implement the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission requirements; and effectively contribute towards achievement of the organisation's purpose. You will ensure our services support our clients freedom of choice, the opportunity to chase their passion and to live the life they choose.
Gold Coast / Northern NSW Region
Brisbane north side / Wide Bay Region
With the backing and resources of a well-established sector-leading organisation and reporting to the General Manager- Services you will create opportunity and inspire confidence in leading committed teams to deliver great customer outcomes.
- Provide leadership to local staff and delivery of services with a customer centre focus and a commitment to quality
- Enliven our values and support the development of our culture
- Develop and manage great customer relationships and outcomes
- Grow CPL market share and business streams streams in accordance with Business Plan and budget expectations.
- Develop and foster key relationships both within CPL and externally
- Strengthen brand awareness and engagement in the region to ensure services are embedded in community and responsive to local needs.
- Lead local teams to innovate and respond to changing client demands
- Ensure the effective implementation of systems, training and conduct required to administer services
- Provide commercial leadership to your region to deliver on organisation outcomes.
Join us with your…
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing a range of multi-discipline service types.
- Previous experience of managing $multi-million budgets.
- Highly effective change and people management experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a proven record of driving sustainable business.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to effectively manage stakeholders and represent the CPL brand
- Ability to quickly engage the resources of CPL to adapt products, prices and processes to meet the needs of a dynamic external environment and share the learning across the organisation;
- Experience within the disability, aged care, allied health or childrens' services sectors are an asset in this position
- Tertiary qualifications in business / human services well regarded
- Join a passionate, strategic leadership team with vision for the future
- Permanent, Full-time role
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Salary packaging and packaged vehicle
- Professional development support
- Relocation assistance can be provided
Please note that we will accept applications until we appoint to the position, so please apply today.