Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
In this dynamic role you will be planning and providing class room training, in home training and health education to disability support workers and staff with the objective of optimising health care and lifestyle support to our clients. This opportunity would suit a registered nurse that has a passion and experience for training support workers in a classroom environment, delivering clinical content to suit an audience with diverse backgrounds and learning capabilities. With the roll out of the NDIS, this is an exciting time to join us and build your career!
- Delivering training sessions in a variety of health related subjects across Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Operating autonomously, being part of a wider Learning and Development team and a health liaison team
- Working with stakeholders to develop and continuously improve training packages and resources to achieve best outcomes.
- Experience as an RN or above
- AHPRA Registered
- Experience in, and passion for, facilitating classroom training
- Clinical experience in a community setting including PEG, medication and epilepsy.
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment or similar desired
- Experience in developing and implementing health care training packages - desired
- Flexibility to work varied hours
- C class driving licence and preparedness for local travel
Position description to be supplied
- Full-time, 12 month fixed term + potential to extend
- No on-call
- Work / life balance
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Employee Benefits Program
- Be part of a professional, energetic team
Application to close by Friday 14th February, unless filled prior...thanks!
At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!