Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
Due to growth in our Wide Bay region we now have some new opportunities, providing leadership and coordination in our shared accommodation in Hervey Bay.
As one of our new Household / Residential Facilitators your role will be to provide quality case management and support to adult clients with a disability in shared accommodation. You'll be responsible for leading staff members and ensuring the smooth running of the house. We will be flexible where we can on the roster for the right candidate but there will be an expectation you will work some unsociable hours if required.
At CPL, we all have an important role to play in supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar role, or drive to succeed in a step up to this role
- Supervision or team leadership experience
- Some experience with Positive Behaviour Support Plans / Restrictive Practice legislation
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice in supporting clients with various disabilities in Supported Independent Living with promotion of independence
- Good numerical, literacy, computer and organisational skills
- Availability to be part of an ongoing Out of Hours On Call Roster rotation
Please review the attached position description for full details and requirements.
- ASAP Start
- Full-time, permanent role
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development and training
- Competitive Salary with Salary packaging options
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Rewarding and satisfying role enriching the lives of others
Applications close on Tuesday 30th June 2020 unless filled earlier, Don't miss this opportunity - apply today!