Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
As our new Household / Residential Facilitator based in Fig Tree Pocket - Brisbane Western suburbs your role will be to provide quality case management and support to adult clients with a disability in shared accommodation and individually. You'll also be responsible for leading staff members and ensuring high quality service and supports. There will be requirement to be rostered 1 weekend in 4.
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar role, or driven to step up to the next level?
- Supervision or team leadership experience
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice in supporting clients with various disabilities
- Good numerical and literacy skills and be well organised
- Willingness to work a varied shift pattern
- Sound computing skills
- Ability to work shifts - only if required.
- ASAP Start
- Full-time, permanent role
- Brisbane Metro North location
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development and training
- Competitive Salary with Salary packaging options
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Rewarding and satisfying role enriching the lives of others
Applications to close by Monday 27 January 2020, unless filled prior, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Morris on , quoting Ref No. 886887.