Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
As our new House / Residential Facilitator based in Maroochydore your role will be to provide leadership to your team of Direct Support Workers and quality case management and support to adult clients with a disability in shared accommodation. You'll be responsible for coaching and training for your team, incident investigation and roster coordination, ensuring the smooth running of the house.
At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar role, or drive to succeed in a step up to this role
- Supervision or team leadership experience
- Some experience with positive behaviour support plans
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice in supporting clients with various disabilities
- Good numerical and literacy skills and be organised
- Willingness to work a varied shift pattern
- Solid computer administration skills - databases / MS Office
- ASAP Start
- Full-time, permanent role
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development and training
- Competitive Salary with Salary packaging options
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Rewarding and satisfying role enriching the lives of others
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Taela Owens on 07 3358 8070, quoting Ref No. 888571.