We are going through an exciting time of growth in our industry which is providing many opportunities for people to explore a new career path in a different industry. We now have opportunity for people with transferable skills, or direct rostering/shift-fill skills in community/aged care/disability support industry to develop a new career path with CPL.
Our rostering team is based at our modern head offices in the Brisbane CBD, 5 minutes from Central Rail Station. We work in a busy, time critical environment where short notice to back-fill shifts is the norm. This is where your skills, under pressure, organising shift cover to maintain client service quality will be highly valued!
Flexibility is required to work a variety of shifts starting at 5 am (mostly mornings) and include weekends, nights (until 10 pm) and public holidays. Penalty rates apply for after hours and weekend work. Up to 45 hrs per fortnight – flexible to meet you work/life balance.
- Rostering support workers and back filling shifts for unplanned/planned leave
- Building and maintain working knowledge of our employee agreement, policies and procedures
- Communicating shift changes and escalating roster-related people matters.
- Establishing and maintaining data in the rostering system
To be considered:
- Experience and skill maintaining a roster of staff
- Ability to remain calm under pressure to find a solution
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player – ultimately self-motivated and reliant
- Good computer skills – ability to pick up systems quickly
- Flexible shifts - work/life balance
- Modern offices, 5 minutes from Central Rail Station
- Growing organisation and team - develop your career
- Competitive hourly rate and opportunity for extra shifts
- Add value to our clients and get job satisfaction
- Employee benefits program
- Supportive and friendly culture
At CPL, we provide disability support for people of all ages, helping them grow beyond expectations, seize new opportunities and do amazing things with their lives.
Applications to close by Friday 31st January 2020, if not filled prior thanks!