We are going through an exciting time of growth in our industry which is providing many opportunities for people to explore a new career path in a different industry. We now have opportunity for people with transferable skills, or direct rostering/shift-fill skills in community/aged care/disability support industry to develop a new career path with CPL.
Our rostering team is based at our modern head offices in the Brisbane CBD, 5 minutes from Central Rail Station. We work in a busy, time critical environment where short notice to back-fill shifts is the norm. This is where your skills, under pressure, organising shift cover to maintain client service quality will be highly valued!
Flexibility is required to work a variety of shifts starting at 5 am, and include weekends, nights (until 10 pm) and public holidays. Penalty rates apply for after hours and weekend work. Up to 57 hrs per fortnight – flexible to meet you work/life balance.
- Rostering support workers and back filling shifts for unplanned/planned leave
- Building and maintain working knowledge of our employee agreement, policies and procedures
- Communicating shift changes and escalating roster-related people matters.
- Establishing and maintaining data in the rostering system
To be considered:
- Experience and skill maintaining a roster of staff
- Ability to remain calm under pressure to find a solution
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player – ultimately self-motivated and reliant
- Good computer skills – ability to pick up systems quickly
- Flexible shifts - work/life balance
- Modern offices, 5 minutes from Central Rail Station
- Growing organisation and team - develop your career
- Competitive hourly rate and opportunity for extra shifts
- Add value to our clients and get job satisfaction
- Employee benefits program
- Supportive and friendly culture
At CPL, we provide disability support for people of all ages, helping them grow beyond expectations, seize new opportunities and do amazing things with their lives.