This is a valuable opportunity to build your skills and experience within the new National Disability Insurance Scheme business environment. Your skills will last for years to come! CPL is a leading, forward thinking not-for-profit organisation.
Working closely within a growing team at our modern Brisbane CBD offices, you'll be using your data administration skills to update our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, liaising with facilitators over the phone and by email to ensure client data accuracy. This is a key role for our organisation and our clients.
This is a role for a switched-on senior administrator who is used to working on systems/databases - entering complex data, checking the data for errors and problem solving as necessary.
- Accurate data entry into CPL’s CRM system
- Review and monitor reports from the CRM
- NDIA myplace Portal bookings, claims and invoicing
- Liaise with other sites and departments within CPL to achieve resolutions
- Review unsuccessful NDIA claims, in conjunction with local teams and CPL Finance team, to identify appropriate actions to rectify
- Some travel to local sites
- Experience in a similar role where strong administration skills are key
- Experience working with database systems
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Excel
- Valid C class driving licence
- Permanent, Full-time
- Salary packaging options
- Employee benefits program
- Based in modern offices, 5 mins from Central Station
- Develop skills and knowledge working with the NDIS roll-out
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Leading not-for-profit organisation
Applications to close by Friday 21st February 2020...unless filled prior, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 870275.