CPL's Support in Community services support people with a disability to achieve their goals through participation in meaningful activities at our Ballina centre and within the local community.
As part of your senior duties you will be required to coordinate the day-to-day operations together with providing and overseeing assistance to clients in a centre-based day program for children and adults living with disability.
Selection criteria includes:
- Solid experience in supporting and encouraging individuals with disability support needs to achieve their goals in a centre based day program.
- Ability to provide high quality service to support individuals with disability support needs and the ability to develop and implement effective individualised client plans.
- Ability to lead direct care staff to ensure they work effectively to deliver high quality services.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be well organised and planned to establish workloads and set priorities.
Please review the attached position description for the full selection criteria and role responsibilities.
- Permanent role - 76hrs per fortnight
- Stability with your hours and pay!
- Personal and leave and Annual leave!
- Competitive pay rate and salary packaging - boost your take home pay
- Opportunity to develop your skills further and build your career
- Employee benefits program
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation with a heart!
Applications to close by Friday 31 July 2020, unless filled prior, thanks!