Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
In this role, you’ll be providing system engineering support for CPL systems and SME expertise contributing to innovative solution design as a vital team member, focused on achieving high value, customer outcomes. You’ll be contributing to the business solutions being developed and provided by an integrated and innovation driven technology team working in a major business transformation environment.
Working within the new NDIS business environment, this is a great opportunity to build your career in a high growth sector and know that your work is giving back to the community and making a difference to peoples’ lives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proactively seek to understand the objectives of CPL’s Digital Strategy and how your outputs contribute to these objectives within the technology and broader business teams.
- Anticipate your customer's needs, external or internal and design/develop innovative solutions
- Collaborate with project teams to design and provision security, network and communications infrastructure in a complex, distributed environment.
- Monitor, support and enhance the network and gateway systems. This includes Data Centre technologies, SSL Gateways, Load Balancers, PBX, Microsoft 365, Azure, MDM.
- Test, manage and monitor system upgrades / configurations etc.
- Work within a team that has a strong focus on collaborating and sharing knowledge.
- Provide mentoring and assistance to other team members.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of work, standards, processes and methodologies.
- Proven experience (7+ years) in a similar role providing system engineering support
- Relevant industry qualifications (VCP, MCSE, are highly desirable)
- Knowledge or experience with cloud and hybrid cloud solutions desirable
- A collaborative approach to developing solutions with other technology teams and the business users
- Exposure to security standards, ISO27001, Essential 8
- Solid experience in designing, implementing and maintaining the following applications and systems (SME targets)
- Microsoft System Centre Suite
- Share our values of client focus, respect, inclusion, integrity, excellence and courage
A position description for a full list of requirements and responsibilities will be provided.
- Permanent full-time roles, ASAP Start!
- Competitive salary and salary packaging benefits (tax savings)
- Grow your career with a high growth not-for-profit organisation
- Customer service focused culture
- Modern, new offices
- Easy access to Central train station and public transport
- Make a difference to the lives of people with a disability
Applications to close by Tuesday 2nd June 2020 - unless filled earlier.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 902407.