Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
Due to growth, we have an exciting new Service Facilitator role available! Working alongside another Service Facilitator, your role will be to facilitate and administer the provision of high quality supports and service to our growing number of clients with various disabilities, across the age span. We provide support in-home and in the community and have been developing two new social programs, the first is aimed at primary school children and the second a peer social group program for adults. Part of your role will be to help drive and establish these programs within a high energy environment that is flexible, with a hands-on, 'get it done' team approach. It’s a great to time to join us!
- Ensure the provision of high quality services and supports to clients in implementing, managing and maintaining their individual client NDIS plans.
- Daily management of rosters to ensure accuracy and to provide for timely claims for payment under the NDIS system
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of direct care staff
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between services, staff and stakeholders providing support to a client.
- As required assist clients in managing their finances in accordance with CPL policies and procedures and where applicable Public Trustee guidelines.
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Be part of an ongoing on-call roster
- Have a good underpinning knowledge of Positive Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice Legislation
- Visiting clients in the local region
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role within the disability sector
- Pro-active, energetic approach to a dynamic every changing environment!
- Commitment and drive for the highest level of customer service
- Experience and skill in team supervision – leading people to achieve
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Be solution focused
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within teams
- Well-developed administrative and financial management skills
- Current 'C' class driver's license and reliable transport
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Competency with Microsoft Office and computer systems
Please review the attached position description for more detail.
- Salary + packaging options
- Car / transport options
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Values base culture – client focused.
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and grow your career
Applications to close by Friday 7th June, if not filled prior, thanks!