Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
Leading a dedicated team of support workers, your role will be to facilitate the provision of high quality group and individual support for clients with various disabilities, delivered from our Toowoomba Centre. One of your key objectives will be to lead our social and creative programs, for adults and children. This is a challenging and highly rewarding role!
- Ensure the provision of high quality services and supports to clients based on their individual client NDIS plans.
- Daily management of rosters to ensure accuracy and to provide for timely claims for payment under the NDIS system
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of direct support staff
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between services, staff and stakeholders providing support to a client.
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Have a good underpinning knowledge of Positive Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice Legislation
Selection criteria includes:
- Pro-active, energetic approach to a dynamic environment!
- Commitment and drive for the highest level of customer service
- Experience and skill in team supervision – leading people to achieve
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Be solution focused
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within teams
- Well-developed administrative and financial management skills
- Current 'C' class driver's license
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Competency with Microsoft Office and computer systems
Please review the attached position description for more detail.
- Salary + packaging options
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Values based culture – client focused.
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and grow your career
Applications to close by Friday 13th December, if not filled prior, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 883400.